The Polish Ministry of Culture and National Heritage held an expert conference on behalf of the Polish EU Presidency on 19 and 20 July 2011 in Warsaw. EUscreen was represented by its co-ordinator, professor Sonja de Leeuw.
Competences in Culture, Polish EU Presidency, Warsaw 2011
- Creative potential of digital archives (Audiovisual)
- Management of copyright and related rights in the digital environment (IPR)
- Cultural competences – the role of culture and creativity in the building of the intellectual capital of Europe (Culture).
- The future of digital content
- Education through the archives
- The wide distribution of digitized archive materials (VOD, Cinema, etc.).
- Find the slides of Sonja de Leeuw’s presentation at http://competencesinculture.pl/static/documents/AUDIO_Sala2_Sonja_de_Leeuw_Panelista_WT_11_45.pdf